Yes, I've been silly and not sorted them out until now, but I' m definately going to finish writing them today and hopefully put them in the postbox today or tomorrow....
If you haven't asked for one, but would like one, then please just leave your address below... I'm going to screen the comments. Alternatively you can message me )
Oh and helps, please? Does anyone know how to send mail from UK to abroad? I have cards to send to Germany, The Netherlands, USA and Australia, and have no idea how to do it.... :s (I know I'm pretty stupid, right?!)
Oh and a 2 quick notes-
1. SNOW!!! XD
2. David Tennat on Never Mind the Buzzcocks was possibly one of the funniest things I have seen this year! I love his accent, and his smile, and the way he gets excited, and his coldplay obsession and his laugh and his DW geekiness! And how awesome was Bernard Cribbins?? "I like Prawns, they're nice...." ROFL. Catherine Tate is LOLZ too...She is a bit thick really isn't she? Jamie Cullum CLEARLY had no idea what he was doing there, what DW was or who the Scottish bloke was!!!! I LOVED IT THOUGH!!!
Merry Christmas! xxxx
So yes, ANY, of you can ask for them... I will screen the comments so you can leave your address there if you wish. But if you don't be putting your addy you won't be getting... sorry!
:) Love you all! xx
You know how sometimes people on your friends list post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when were they working THERE? Since when were they dating HIM/HER? Since when???" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you should already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
Please copy the topics below, erase my answers and put yours in their place, and then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration. One-Word-Answers seldom help anyone out.
( Cutty cut cut...Collapse )
Sorry if this is tl;dr but I so agreed with this meme! I talk to you guys all the time and know your fave TV shows, what you thought of film 'n', if you're stressed/happy/angry etc but not your ages, jobs, marital status.... So plese fill this out if you feel like sharing! Love you guys!!!
My favourite yet.
And I don't really know why, but today I started looking at my options for after my undergraduate studies (I figure I'll have to start applying in a year or so, so might as well start looking!). For those of you that don't know, I am in my first year of a Bachelor's in English and Drama and in the past I've always thought about doing a years PGCE (to become a teacher), taking a gap year and then maybe going on to study Drama Therapy for a few years. But I've really started thinking about stage management as an option. I mean, I've never really been on the side of the line in drama that is 'technical', more the 'perfromance' or 'theory' sides, but I really enjoyed my stint as Deputy Stage Manager last year in a professional (albeit small) theatre. I also am really locing studying 'Contemporary Scene' in drama, which does what it says on the tin really, but we have looked more at 'theory' and 'technical' parts of drama in that module and it really interests me. Which isn't to say I'm going off performing-or English for that matter. But yeah, stage management keeps popping up in my head.I could always do the teaching and then SM. I've looked at MA's in 'Stage Management' and there are only 2 places in the UK that I can do it, and they're both Drama Schools (so hard to get into and generally a bit pompous). One being CSSD in London and the other being RWCD in Cardiff (I'd love to go to Wales and study SM!) I suppose I'll have to get some more experience so that a) I can see if it's really for me and b) to get more experience, to help with applications if I decide that's what I want to do! I'll let you guys know! Sorry for the BLAH.
ADAM LAMBERT'S NEW SINGLE. OMG. LOVE. this is all. (I love AL, go download 'Time For Miracles', when you can)
Just so you guys know- I love uni. I love Pompey. I love being independent. I love being a student! Of course I miss my friends and family, and my hometown, and some things are hard, but I can;t help but feel I'm finally moving on. I love my home, I do, but I think I really got stuck in a rut back at home, I got a bit depressed with my life- mundane and repetitave, but now at uni I finally feel like I'm some way to achieveing my dreams, whatever they may be for that day! (Whether it's SM or Drama Therapy or Acting etc....)
Anyway, you've probably heard enough from moi. I love you guys lots, be safe and love life! :)
Leave me a comment saying "Resistance is Futile."
• I'll respond by asking you five questions so I can satisfy my curiosity
• Update your journal with the answers to the questions
• Include this explanation in the post and offer to ask other people questions (I'll also answer more, if asked)
( My questions from electrictoes...Collapse )
Meme Stolen from mara_202, because doing a meme is better than uni work!! Thanks!
List 10 TV shows you like, in no specific order. Do this before reading the questions below.
2. Doctor Who
4. Queer As Folk
6. As The World Turns
7. Alles Was Zahlt
8. Verbotene Liebe
9. Ugly Betty
10. Brothers & Sisters
I know I haven't posted for ages, this is because I still don't have internet at home... UNTIL NOW. *parties* I HAS INTERNET AT HOME THAT IS FAST AND STUFF OMG WOOP YAY etc.
Just a quick post though because I have a 10 am lecture tomorrow and I'm cream crackered! A couple of things my loves...
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY electrictoes! (I realise this is over an hour late, but I have already text her and I went to her fammo birthday meal last sat and am going to her party this sat, so I am good friend, no?) I LOVE YOU PAULA :D
2. RIP Stephen Gatley. OMG this is so sad, I cannot believe he died, at only 33. For those of you that don't know, Stephen Gatley was an Irish singer and one fifth of boyband Boyzone (Who were huge in the UK in the 90's and reformed a year or so ago) and died the other morning when he didn't wake up from his sleep on holiday with his partner. It's a sad story as he was a great talent, and always seemed such a lovely guy, so I'm sure he will be missed. I saw him in 'Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat' in 2002, and can't believe that that beautiful young man, who helped my love of musical theatre (Jospeh was the second musical I ever saw) is now dead. I hope he is at peace. My condolences go out to his family and friends, especially his civil partner Andrew Cowles and the other four members of Boyzone, who must be devastated. Rest in Peace.
3. Last and not least, how are you guys?? Seriously, PLEASE leave me comments or links to your reccent blog posts, because I feel I have been a bad friend, and you know that I love you really!!!! <3